Day 31 Of 40 Days Fasting And Prayers [Friday, February 10, 2017]
No More Dryness in My Finances
Ezekiel 34:26-28 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their land; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid.
- Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for the showers of blessing upon the work of my hands, thank you Lord for the dew of heaven, that has descended upon my land to break every fallow ground and every hardship around my destiny.
- Father in the name of Jesus, as the showers of blessings begin to fall, please begin with me, let your hand of blessing locate me. Father according to your word, the blessing of the Lord makes rich and added no sorrow, remove every trace of captivity in my finance, spirit, soul and body, in Jesus name.
- Father in the name of Jesus, as from today, let me enter into my wealthy place , take me into a permanent place of blessing, Father let me move from power to power, let me move from abundance to abundance in Jesus name.
- Father release your prosperity to your Church, and let the gospel go round the world quickly. Father arise and let every enemy of the gospel be scattered .Father arise and let every pit dug for our missionaries worldwide swallow up the diggers in Jesus name.
Father arise and contend with those contending with your church and all our Pastors in Jesus name.
- Father in the name of Jesus, for every member of City of David, as we abide in your secret place, give every one of us open blessings and notable blessings that no one can ignore in Jesus name. I declare my dry bones shall rise again in Jesus name.