Topic: Destiny Capsules For Destiny Fulfilment [Thursday May 3, 2018]
Scripture: My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. – Proverbs 4:20-22
Thought For The Day: It takes a serious approach to life to have a serious outcome in life.
Yesterday, we saw that there are responsibilities a person must take in order to have a buoyant destiny.
Today, I will like to add that, there are destiny capsules a person must take in in order to have and fulfil a buoyant destiny on earth.
It has been confirmed that in the physical realm, there are capsules for healthy living. Also, in the spiritual realm, there are destiny capsules that are critical to having and maintaining a healthy, buoyant and spiritual state of life and destiny.
Now, I will give you twenty of them:
1) Your Root: Your root in God determines your place in life.
2) Your Environment: Your environment affects your attainment.
3) Release of the Past: If you cannot release the negative past, then you cannot access the positive future.
4) Learning: To reach your destiny, you must keep on learning.
5) Your Intake: Your intake determines your welfare in life.
6) Contribution: Your contribution affects your destination.
7) Direction: Direction determines destiny.
8) Investment of time: Investment into time equals fulfilment of destiny.
9) Conviction: Your conviction determines your conclusion in life.
10) Character: Your character affects your destiny.
11) Approach: It takes a serious approach to life to have a serious outcome in life.
12) Consciousness of the End: To end well, you must have the end in mind.
13) Thought: Your thought determines your result.
14) Consistency of Progress: Until progress is consistent, destiny is not guaranteed.
15) Focus: It takes focus to have a future.
16) Lifestyle: How you live determines how you end.
17) Priority: Your priority determines your destiny.
18) Your Mood: The future is never guarantee for the depressed and frustrated.
19) Distinctiveness: To be distinct is to fulfil destiny.
20) A Healthy Conscience: To have a healthy conscience and respect it is to attain your destiny.
Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to have a healthy and buoyant destiny by embracing the responsibilities from each of the points listed above.
Remember this: It takes a serious approach to life to have a serious outcome in life.
1. Go through today’s message once again.
2. Draw out action points from each of the capsules and take responsibilities.
Prayer: O Lord, I ask for the grace to take responsibilities in life in order to have a buoyant destiny, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DESTINY CAPSULES (PART 1).
Daily Bible Reading: Judges 17:1 to 18:31, John 3:1 to 21, Psalm 104:1 to 23, Proverbs 14:20 to 21
Today’s devotional was written by Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Pastor Paul and Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities