Day 16 Of 40 Days Fasting And Prayers [Thursday, January 26, 2017]
Obedience Will Provoke Open Heavens
Deuteronomy 28:1-2 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 28:12. The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
John 1:51:”And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.”
James 5:18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
- Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for bringing me into an unending season of answered prayers. Thank you Lord for the manifestation of your word in John 16:23-24:-And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it to you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
- I declare in the name of Jesus, as the Heaven is opened unto me this year, I will not lack any good thing. Father grant me the heart that will be obedient to you as the sheep obeys the shepherd in Jesus name.
- Father deliver me from habits and situations that could defile my soul, which can ultimately hinder my prayer life. Father baptize me afresh with the fire of the Holy Spirit.
- Father in the name of Jesus, grant me access to fresh revelation that will manifest into miracles, signs and wonders.
- Father in the name of Jesus, deliver me from slothfulness , discouragement, fear , doubt , and divided focus in the place of prayer. Father in the name of Jesus , grant me grace to always have heavens perspective each time I call on the Almighty.