WOW! IT’S 22 YEARS OF MARITAL BLISS FOR GOSPEL MINISTER, ISABELLA MELODIES & SPOUSE, PASTOR OGO UZODIKE
Congratulations to multi-award winning Gospel artist and founding president of WAOMM, Isabella Melodies, and her husband, Pastor Ogo Uzodike on their 22nd Marriage Anniversary.
The two lovebirds, who started dating 29 years ago in 1988 as University undergraduates, got married on 07 January 1995 and are blessed with four children; two girls and two boys named Shae, Stephanie, Shane and Shemaiah.
As well as being Pastors, they are also qualified marriage counsellors who have successfully mentored many young couples and helped restore many marriages by the grace of God.
Asked to share the secret to their thriving marriage, the Ogo-Uzodikes shared the following seven principles (7 Ps) as some of the principles they practice daily:
– Prefer one another above all others
– Prioritise God and family
– Protect your relationship from negative influence and interference
– Provide a safe and trusting environment for growth & learning
– Profess your love for each other often
– Praise each other regularly privately and publicly
– Pray together
Congratulations to the Ogo-Uzodikes!