Day 5 Of 40 Days Of Fasting And Prayers [sun. January 15, 2017]
Let My Life, Please You In All Things
Colossians 1:10 (AMP) so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord displaying admirable character, moral courage, and personal integrity, to fully please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing in the knowledge of God with deeper faith, clearer insight and fervent love for His precepts;
- Father thank you for your love for me, thank you for inspiring me to please you at all times .
- Father in the name of Jesus, grant me the grace not to compromise in this increasingly evil world, help me to walk with God with a right spirit and to please Him in all things.
- Father in the name of Jesus, in all my decisions help me to choose life and peace over death. Father in the name of Jesus, deliver me from fleshy canal mind, Father help me to honor you in my kingdom service, in my tithe and in my offerings.
- Father in the name of Jesus, transform all our youths in RCCG to be great leaders with the right spirit, and a heart that pants after God. Father make our youths role models to their generation.
- Father in the name of Jesus, grant me grace to obey you in all situations whether is convenient or not.