Day 19 Of 40 Days Fasting And Prayer [Sunday January 29, 2017]
Forget The Past, Pursue After God’s Divine Plan.
Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
- Father thank you for your plan for my life, i know it is good and not of evil, to bring me into my expected glorious end.
- Father arise and help me to stir up the giant in me, Father help me to recover all the lost grounds in this New Year 2017. Father have mercy on me and reverse every irreversible situations in my life threatening my destiny.
- Father arise and scatter every enemy of progress in my life , Father arise and help me to fulfil my destiny , Father open the flood gate of heavens and let it rain financially over my life.
- Father, release your anointing on me to fulfil destiny, Father disarm the kings and open for me a two leaved gates that no man will be able to shut for me to fulfil my Destiny.
- Father in the name of Jesus, grant me grace to forget both the failures and success behind and grant me boldness to start pressing towards my God ordained destiny. Father let helpers of joy locate me, help of God for uncommon breakthrough, fall on me in Jesus name.
Father as I seek you this year move me forward and upward by your right hand in Jesus name.