Dunamis’ Seeds Of Destiny 15 December 2021 Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche: The Compelling Force Of Excellence Anointing Oil
TOPIC: The Compelling Force Of Excellence
Your excellence is more evangelistic than your utterance.
SCRIPTURE: Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:14, 16
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your excellence is more evangelistic than your utterance.
The scripture makes it clear to us that God wants us to stand out in life. The mountain, not the valley, is our destiny. The top, not the pit, is our place (Deuteronomy 28:13). The front is our place, not the back.
Now, why is God interested in making us to excel?
- Excellence/distinction in life brings glory to God. When we stand out in what we do, when we become the reference figure in our field, God is glorified (Matthew 5:14, 16).
- Excellence/distinction in life compels the ungodly to come to the knowledge of our God (Isaiah 60:1-3). Your excellence is more evangelistic than your utterance. People are more convicted by your manifestation than by your declaration. One result will preach a thousand messages. One testimony is worth a thousand sermons. For you to influence people in authority and around you, you need to be up. It is easier for the boss to tell his driver, “Follow me to church” than for the driver to say, “Boss, follow me to church.” except he wants to be sacked.
Beloved, every effort to go up is not a waste; keep at it. Do all you can to go up, not just for your sake, but for the sake of the Kingdom and the Gospel.
I declare that the anointing that will take you up is coming on you now, in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: Your excellence is more evangelistic than your utterance.
- Take Divinely orchestrated and calculated steps that will take you up in life.
- Add value to yourself by increasing in knowledge and strategically apply the knowledge.
- Make demands on Divine favour upon your life.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PROFIT OF EXCELLENCE AND DISTINCTION (PART 6).
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to stand out in life to the glory of Your Name. I refuse the background existence. Help me, Lord to impact and influence the world for You through the force of excellence and distinction, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Hebrews 6-8
QUOTE: Excellence is our heritage. Mediocrity is a misrepresentation of the Divine nature. Culled from “30 SECRETS TO THE TOP” by Dr Paul Enenche.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Lord release upon you the Spirit of excellence in Jesus’ Name.
REFLECTION: The eaglet must know how to soar, the lion’s cub must know how to roar, and the child of the excellent God must know how to be excellent.
Today’s devotional was written by Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Pastor Paul and Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities