Dunamis’ Seeds Of Destiny 23 December 2021 Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche: The Power Of The Blood Of Jesus
TOPIC: The Power Of The Blood Of Jesus
The Blood is our weapon of escape from enemy captivity and imprisonment.
SCRIPTURE: And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. Exodus 12:13
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blood is our weapon of escape from enemy captivity and imprisonment.
A major weapon of victory for Christians is the Blood of Jesus. The kingdom of darkness cannot withstand the power in the Blood of Jesus.
Some people say that Christianity is a bloody religion – we talk about the Blood of Jesus all the time. Oh yes! This is because the foundation of Christianity was laid in the Blood of the Founder, Jesus Christ. There can be no Christianity without the Blood of Jesus.
So, today, we are looking at the Power of the precious Blood of Jesus. What is the power of the Blood of Jesus?
- The Blood of Jesus is our weapon of exemption from enemy plagues and destructions. The reason why the destruction that is going on around the world is not permitted to land on you is the Blood of Jesus. …and when I see the blood, I will pass over… (Exodus 12:13). Coronavirus has to pass over, other diseases, calamities, disasters, and premature death must pass over.
- The Blood of Jesus is our weapon of escape from enemy captivity and imprisonment (Zechariah 9:11-12). You come out of enemy prison houses by the weapon of the Blood of Jesus. You are coming out any prison the enemy has kept you – prisons of addiction, captivity, limitation, or any other form of imprisonment that you find yourself by the Blood of Jesus in Jesus Name.
- The Blood of Jesus is our tonic of Divine health and Divine life.
Connection to the life of God happens by the Blood of Jesus (John 6:54-57). That is, you connect life, health and vitality from the Blood of Jesus (Leviticus 17:11). So, connecting the Blood of Jesus through the Holy Communion is connecting His sickless, vibrant, quality, and abundant life.
Remember this: The Blood is our weapon of escape from enemy captivity and imprisonment.
- Believe that the Blood of Jesus is enough for you; you need no other sacrifice for your liberation.
- Frequently plead the Blood of Jesus over your life, family, and properties.
- Make demands on the deliverance power of the Blood of Jesus to enforce your freedom if you sense any form of satanic oppression around you.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLOOD
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the Blood of Jesus that covers me and my family from satanic arrows and the bad will of men. I receive victory over the enemy by the Blood of Jesus Christ, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 John 4-2 John 1
QUOTE: The key to total transformation is beholding Jesus Christ. Culled from “THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY” by Dr Paul Enenche.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: By the authority of the Blood of Jesus Christ, every agenda of hell is frustrated in Jesus’ Name.
REFLECTION: The Power of the Blood is the power of the life of the Owner because the life of all flesh is in the Blood.
Today’s devotional was written by Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Pastor Paul and Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities